Support the Research
100% of donated funds to ACGT go directly to research as separate funding covers administrative and fundraising expenses. Contact Barbara Gallagher, National Director of Philanthropy, at email@example.com or 203.358.5055 if you have any questions.
- Make a general donation towards lifesaving research that brings safer, non-toxic cancer treatments from the laboratory to patients.
- Make a donation towards a specific researcher and/or type of cancer you wish to support.
- Honor a loved one, friend, or colleague with a donation in their name.
- Give a donation in honor of a birthday, anniversary, graduation or other milestone occasion.
- Contribute through one of many donor advised funds including the American Express Giving Express Program, New York Community Trust, Fidelity Gift Program or hundreds of others. ACGT will gladly provide its tax-identification number to any of these programs.
- ACGT seeks investment funding from individuals, corporations and foundations who share our commitment to the promise of safer cancer treatments through cell and gene therapies.
- All projects are capitalized at high award levels to facilitate meaningful results.
- Investor contributions are eligible for tax benefits.
Be a Fundraiser
- Host an intimate reception with an ACGT speaker in your home, your club or another location and invite your friends
- Create your own personal online fundraising page and raise funds online for ACGT as part of your participation in an event or race. Contact Barbara Gallagher for details.
- Participate in the Greenwich-Stamford Swim Across America event in June. Register at www.swimacrossamerica.org/greenwich
- Host a Jeans or another “dress down” theme day at the office and collect donations
- Hold a bake sale at work or school
- Search and Shop through Amazon Smile, GoodSearch, GoodShop, or nonprofitshoppingmall.
- GoodSearch.com is a search engine that donates about a penny per search and a percentage of every online purchase you make will support our cause! Add the Alliance for Cancer Gene Therapy – ACGT toolbar at http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/alliance-for-cancer-gene-therapy-acgt.
ACGT staff are here to help! For additional support and ideas, contact Barbara Gallagher, National Director of Philanthropy, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 203.358.5055.